Havas is an advertising agency focused on the Pharmaceutical and Health Care related industry.
- Develop interactive VR projects in Unreal 4 using Oculus Rift DK2
- Design user experience and overall game design
- Consult with clients and management on scope and production
- Self manage all aspects of production
City Tech is a technical college found throughout New York City.
- Teach students in the Communication Design program the basics of game design and development.
- Use of Unreal 4 for engine experience and to demonstrate the art pipeline process.
- Students create a variety of projects with a focus on 2d and animation
CrashGem was an independent developer of console and PC RPG games.
- Rapid prototyping of game mechanics through visual scripting
- Build environments with pre-made assets
- Mentor new team members in best practices for game development (naming conventions, work flow, editor functionality)
- Contribute to content and systems design
Brain Bone is an independent game developer and graphic designer created by my self for the purpose of personal projects and freelance work.
Virtual Heroes designs and develops Serious games, STEM games and Simulations for PC.
Complete ownership over the levels created for assigned projects. I was ultimately responsible for complete integration of art assets and code updates. This included bug tracking, troubleshooting, coordinating with team members for assets and code implementation.
- Prototype level flow and gameplay mechanics
- Script interactions and events
- Manage asset database integrity and adherence to internal standards
- Contribute to game design and primary owner of quality within the level design department
- Team process development for internal production
- Goals assessment and planning for projects
- Evaluation of production risks and anticipation of potential problems
- Created and edited promotional materials for print, video and standing displays
- Responsible for personal appraisals, interviews and other management tasks within the department
Artificial Studios designed and developed 1st person and 3rd person action/adventure games for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. After completion of the company’s flagship project the company was dissolved..
- Independently designed, created and maintained a number of popular levels in both single player and multiplayer
- Designed, built and maintained missions and collaborated with other designers on improvements to them
- Organized internal and external play-testing of the multiplayer
- Participated in online testing and feedback for missions
- Responsible for all art, design, balance and sound element implementation of levels